

I have to admit that I have forgotten about this here blog! I have been so busy with work, school, sports, and just life in general that I have let this go. I promise that this is it! No more!!! I am making a promise to myself to try and update this at least once a week- I can do that, right??!!
We have been super busy lately with Lacrosse! Yes, you heard right, Hudson is playing lacrosse (I did not even know we played that here in Alabama til recently!) and he LOVES it!! It has been a whole lot of fun. He is on the Hoover Hawks and they are undefeated!!! The play-in game is Friday night and the State Championship game is Saturday morning and I feel sure that we will be in it!!
Mary Austin is busy with dance and has her first recital coming up very soon. Her pictures are this weekend and we will get to try on those precious costumes! I can't wait to see her. She has been practicing all over the house and it is too cute!
All the time I have for today!

No comments:
Post a Comment