Well, I finally did it!! I know this is not perfect, but I am learning!! I am technically challenged, you know!!
Anyway- what is going on in our lives??? Hudson just turned 6 and Mary Austin is about to be 2 and it is just crazy busy at our house!
Right now it is baseball rules!!! We spend A LOT of time at the ballpark. Hudson is a Mudcat and they are doing great! It is so much fun watching him play. He is quite the little second baseman! (can't believe I have not downloaded any pics of his games yet! Bad mom!!!)
Mary Austin has taken to calling Hudson "Buddy!" It is too funny to hear her screaming his name and telling him what to do! She is quite the bossy little girl!
ok- this was just a trial!! I will write more soon!!
A Day in the Life
This is our life!!! The good, the bad and the just downright hilarious!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yay! I'll have to add you to my blogroll so I can see what y'all are up to each week. Get some pics posted soon!!
Great job!! I have already added y'all to our 'circle of friends' and will be checking your blog often. It really is a great way to stay in touch. Can't wait to see some more pix!!
Post a Comment